picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Кожа

Sleepymoggy user profile picture

Sleepymoggy

Сухая

dot216 Просмотров

chicken pox scars

Hi everyone. Have a nice day 😊👍🏻 Just wanna ask what is the best way to get rid or heal chicken pox scars? Is there any skincare or ingredient that can get rid of it ? Because i still have some old scars from chicken pox especially on my face that i had when i was a teenager and I’m still trying to find the solutions until now 😕 I’ve been using a lot of things like Bio oil and some skincare which claims that they can heal scars but still couldn’t remove it greatly. I personally dont have any bad skin problems except for dark spots that is normal and chicken pox scars that’s a bit rare to me i guess 😅 What do you think? Do you guys have any idea or sugesstion ? 🥺🥺 I’m ready and I’m all ears. 💕
upvote

comment

1 Комментировать

helvantine user profile picture

helvantine

Жирная

hmm i think skincare will not really help get rid all of it, i think it best go to dermatology for that treatment
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!