picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

skincarewithnhi user profile picture

skincarewithnhi

Сухая

dot61 Просмотров

Summer skincare recommendations??

Heyy guys!! I’m from Australia and it’s summer here now so the heat and dryness is really doing my usual skincare routine no good. I don’t sweat that easily on my face but my skincare seems to be sitting on top and feeling heavy nowadays :( Any recommendations what I can use as part of my summer routine? Really want something lightweight! I’m currently using the Cereve moisturiser and Haru Haru Black Rice Toner which is hydrating, with Isntree hyaluronic essence and Vitamin C serum… but now I’m not sure if that would be good for my skin this summer. Let me know xx PS. any opinions on this gel cream?!!
Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel

ILLIYOON
Ceramide Ato Soothing Gel

star rating

(114)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Комментариев

qilss user profile picture

qilss

Жирная

I think the toner, HA essence and Vit C serum are ok, just maybe change to a more lightweight moisturiser. I like gel creams and I think they are great for hot weather. Haven't tried the Illiyoon gel yet but it's in my wishlist! My current favourite are the Isntree gel cream, Iunik Beta Glucan & L'essential Triple Cream 💙
xoshalika user profile picture

xoshalika

Сухая/Чувствительная

Banila Co Dear Hydration are the gem for summer time! it's light, gel texture with satin finish that glowing up your skin but also the effect of hydrating your skin last long. otherwise use Dermatory Azulene one! it's also has gel texture, easy to absorb to the skin and light. but if you're looking for something more hydrating and moist I recommend you the Banila one~~^^

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!