picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Кожа

Skinnnnlista user profile picture

Skinnnnlista

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot88 Просмотров

help ! Post Acne Mark

As a teenager, there’s a lot of problems to begin with. Combat with stress and hormones, it becomes clear that in one moment my face was full of pimples. After successfully extracted and drinking chlorophyll which does help combat my acne and my acne only appear during my period only. I left with a face full of post acne hyperpigmentation. I didn’t know what to do and recently I purchase somebymi yuja niacin serum which I saw online that it’s good for lighten acne scars. But it seem there’s still those hyperpigmentation on my face. What should I do ?
upvote

comment

3 Комментариев

Calypse user profile picture

Calypse

Жирная

Hi! I’m using Discoloration Serum by Good Molecules and so far, it’s working well with me. Do consider that you have to be patient when using this since it took me (and some of the reviews I’ve read) atleast a month before you can see the outcome. Key Ingredients: 4% Niacinamide (Improves the appearance of an uneven skin tone, texture, dullness and large pores). 2% Cetyl Tranexamate Mesylate (Aims to improve discolouration and improve the tone of the skin). ❤️
Discoloration Correcting Serum

Good Molecules
Discoloration Correcting Serum

star rating

(132)

favorite

upvote

comment

Skinnnnlista user profile picture

Skinnnnlista

Жирная/Чувствительная

thank u
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Сухая/Чувствительная

How long have you've been using this? For most brightening products it took + 1 month for results. And you have to use them regularly. I'm not familiar with their ingredient list but look for brightening ingredients like vitamin c, Transexamic acid, Alpha Arbutin, ...
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!