picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Новости

nurinfirzanah user profile picture

nurinfirzanah

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot131 Просмотров

PICKY REWARDS SHIPPING STATUS

hii does anyone know how long the shipping process of picky rewards? Bcuz it said that the shipment status will be updated via email but a I didn’t receive any email after 10 days?? BTW THANK U PICKY FOR CHOOSING ME
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Комментариев

heyyiamdito user profile picture

heyyiamdito

Жирная

bsed on my experience for the international giveaway, i receive the product in one month and half😂 for the regional giveaway, it took almost 2 weeks (12 days) in the prior klairs x picky giveaway (indonesia region). so just be patient sis, if you decided to join the giveaway, just forget about it afterwards 😂
upvote

comment

nurinfirzanah user profile picture

nurinfirzanah

Жирная/Чувствительная

that’s a very long wait… 😬
upvote

comment

Cheezah user profile picture

Cheezah

Жирная

for me , i just nit waiting for it . i just choose the SMs for the shipment to arrive to my home
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Жирная/Чувствительная

Picky shipping usually takes 6 weeks or more, even longer when it is mega give-away. sometimes the product will be delivered to you without updating you the shipping status, if it's nearing the deadline, you can fill in the form in the email and choose "did not received the product" in most cases picky will extend the deadline.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Жирная/Чувствительная

Sometimes it can takes 10-15 days and sometimes the product just shows up at your door without warning 😅 I would download either the Shop or Aftership app because they "know" when you are getting shipments and update you on their status even without any email from Picky 😊
upvote

comment

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Жирная

it takes 2-6 weeks until we get the parcel. you'll get an email if there's any update about the shipment^^
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!