picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Бренд

TaraSmalls user profile picture

TaraSmalls

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot265 Просмотров

medicube x picky review

Hi guys! Here’s my review of the products I received from Picky and medicube to test out. If you would like to see my full review you can check it out here on my Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWCGiIvMUr9/?utm_medium=copy_link 🖤 •Triple deep erasing cream A moisturizing cream that claims to make the skin look plump by keeping it hydrated, so that wrinkles appear reduced. •Vita C ampoule Premium, pure vitamin C that claims to plump the skin, and give you a radiant glow. •Triple collagen toner A water type essence made with triple collagen complex. This essence claims to nourish, smooth, and moisturize tired skin. Review: I actually quite loved all three products. There wasn’t a dud in the bunch. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin that can get irritated very easily, but these didn’t do that at all. I actually had a lot of active breakouts already that seemed to heal faster than normal. All of these products were extremely moisturizing, and made my skin look very glowy! I haven’t used these long enough to notice any long-term affects yet, but I will continue to use these, and I might even purchase them once I run out. For now I give them 4/5 🌟
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Deep Vita C Ampoule

Medicube
Deep Vita C Ampoule

star rating

(393)

favorite

Triple Deep Erasing Cream

Medicube
Triple Deep Erasing Cream

star rating

(427)

favorite

Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

Medicube
Triple Collagen Toner (Glass Glow Toner Essence 3.0)

star rating

(381)

favorite

upvote

comment

16 Комментариев

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Жирная

Thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

mk1103 user profile picture

mk1103

Жирная/Чувствительная

Thank you for your review 🥰
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!