picky logo
ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚ั‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

ะ‘ั€ะตะฝะด

ihkw user profile picture

ihkw

ะกัƒั…ะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

dot716 ะŸั€ะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะพะฒ

Help! Which K beauty brands are worth my ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Hey guys! I hope everyone is well I just wanted to ask (newbie here ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) which K beauty brands are actually worth the hype? And which is a total pass..? EDIT: SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO SAY I AM SUPER SENSITIVE AND I AM COMBINATION HOWEVER MY SKIN IS MORE DRIED THEN OILY ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RECOMMENDATIONS SO FAR!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

88 ะšะพะผะผะตะฝั‚ะฐั€ะธะตะฒ

skinjaem user profile picture

skinjaem

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั

Hello there! In my opinion, it really depends on individuals whether he/she will like the particular brands or not since there could be some products that work and some might not. Means that it depends to one's preference. But I do hope that you'll meet good K-beauty products that suit you! But for me, I'd say Abib, Axis-y, Cosrx, Skin1004, Isntree, Be plain, Rovectin, I'm From, Round Lab are some renowned brands that are worth giving a try! Ps: my top picks are abib and axis-y ๐Ÿ‘€ Wishing you a good luck! and hope this helps~
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

There's a bunch of brand that i adore and has been very loyal too. My top picks would be Dear, Klairs - I love their sheet mask, and the freshly juiced vitamin line. classic but well tested. I'm from - It's quite new, it hasn't been a year since i started using it, but their product is so great for sensitive skin fella. They're very gentle on actives and more on the soothing and calming side. Cosrx - I've been with this brand for about a decade now ๐Ÿ˜…. There's a hit or miss situation sometimes but i still love this brand. They have a lot of stuff that i adore. The ones i would pass, this is quite hard since it's difficult to not like a brand as a whole unlike just simply hating a single product. But there is one that i don't like. It's SU:M37 It was so expensive it's not even funny. They have a cream that cost $300 something and it's just 60ml. It's like SKII but in korea ๐Ÿ˜…
upvote

comment

ihkw

ooooo thank you so much for the detailed response Iโ€™ll defo look into these thank you again!! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

I really like Klairs and Isntree so far ๐Ÿ˜Š Not a fan of NEOGEN because of the fragrance, though. Too bad because their products have great ingredients!
upvote

comment

gwenkpy user profile picture

gwenkpy

these are my fav kbeau brands! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

ihkw

Thank you so much!! These look so good defo interested in Dear Klairs! ๐Ÿคค Thanks again! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅบ
upvote

comment

yuerain user profile picture
picky squad user badge

yuerain

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

here are some of Brands I like
upvote

comment

ihkw

Wow thanks for the list!! Creating a list of good brand now!! thank so much! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
upvote

comment

ะžะณั€ะฐะฝะธั‡ะตะฝะฝั‹ะต ะŸะพ ะ’ั€ะตะผะตะฝะธ ะกะพะฑั‹ั‚ะธั

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

ะ—ั€ะธั‚ะตะปะธ

ะ’ัะต

ะšั€ะฐะนะฝะธะน ะกั€ะพะบ

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ะŸั€ะธัˆะปะพ ะฒั€ะตะผั ัั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!