picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Продукт

Diyaaah user profile picture

Diyaaah

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot329 Просмотров

MOISTURIZER FOR REDNESS & DEHYDRATED SKIN

REAL BARRIER EXTREME CREAM I got this product for free from @go.picky @pickyrewards @go.picky.id and @realbarrier_global in appreciation of my honest review The REAL barrier cream that helps strengthen weakened skin barrier function.This rich cream was developed for those who require serious skin care.With long lasting moisture benefits that are derived from combination of specialty ingredients,it helps to repair a damaged skin barrier 🧺Packaging Packed in a 50ml glass jar.With a separator lit&a spatula inside.On the packaging box there is a lot of very clear product information 💦Tekstur This moisturizer has a fairly thick texture,but melts very quickly when applied to the face.Very easy to apply&absorbs very quickly.Used at night&in the morning does not make the face look dull ✨Key Ingredients [Full Ingredients see pict] ✓Ceramide ✓Hyaluronic Acid ✓Panthenol ✓Allantoin ✓Madecassoside ✓No mineral oil ✓Paraben free ✓No artificial fragrance ✓Alcohol free 👋How to Use •Spread evenly on the face&pat gently with fingertips to aid absorption •To enhance absorption,warm up product by rubbing the desired amount in palm of hands&then apply on skin •Use it in dry weather&when your sensitive skin needs relief ❤️Review This moisturizer has a fairly thick texture. At first I was a little worried that it would feel heavy on my face&make my skin look dull.But it turns out I was wrong. because in fact this product is very good.For those of you who have dry & dehydrated skin types, you might really like this Moisturizer because of its texture which easily melts when you spread it on your face. used in the morning & evening is quite comfortable & does not make the skin dull. This moisturizer is very helpful for dehydrated & red skin problems.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Extreme Cream

Real Barrier
Extreme Cream

star rating

(449)

favorite

upvote

comment

26 Комментариев

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Жирная

Thanks for sharing, I loved your review and your shots 💗🥰
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Сухая/Чувствительная

Loved your detailed review💙
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Klairs | Cream & CLeansing Oil & Mist  event

Picky x Klairs | Cream & CLeansing Oil & Mist

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

July 12th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!