picky logo
picky logo
ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚ั‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚

Rajae user profile picture

Rajae

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั

dot175 ะŸั€ะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะพะฒ

๐Ÿฌ[๐—•๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ร— ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜†๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐— ๐—ฅ๐— ] (๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ/๐Ÿฎ)๐Ÿฌ

๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ+ ๐‘ท๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ : ๐ŸŒ Willow bark : 85%. ๐ŸŒ Glycerin . ๐ŸฌThis is my favorite product of this line, It sinks into my skin immediately and doesn't leave any greasy / sticky feeling. It also keeps the skin neutral (not dewy nor matte) and I love this so much as I don't like that dewy finish on my oily skin. ๐ŸฌAlthough it contains alcohol, it doesn't dry out my face. It even gives it a boost of hydration . ๐ŸฌI also remarked that it keeps my pores clean and controls my acne. ๐Ÿ’™ To sum up, I would highly recommend this toner for combo/oily and acne prone skin types cuz I tried to use strong exfoliators once a month but found out that the best way to keep the skin healthy, acne free and balanced is to use mild exfoliators frequently. ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ+ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐ŸŒ  Willow Bark : 85%. ๐ŸŒ  Traxenamic acid. ๐Ÿฌ This is a cream that you can use as a spot treatment or as a moisturizer. It's lightweight but leaves a greasy finish. It also has that strong smell of the other products. ๐Ÿฌ It came right on time cuz I burned my face with a peeling product, and had as consequence two dark spots on my chin. I used this cream consistantly for 3 weeks and can see a noticeable improvement. So yes, it's working ๐ŸŽŠ
carousel
upvote

comment

5 ะšะพะผะผะตะฝั‚ะฐั€ะธะตะฒ

Elsaabdilla user profile picture

Elsaabdilla

ะกัƒั…ะฐั

thanks for The review๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

ะžะณั€ะฐะฝะธั‡ะตะฝะฝั‹ะต ะŸะพ ะ’ั€ะตะผะตะฝะธ ะกะพะฑั‹ั‚ะธั

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

ะ—ั€ะธั‚ะตะปะธ

ะ’ัะต

ะšั€ะฐะนะฝะธะน ะกั€ะพะบ

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ะŸั€ะธัˆะปะพ ะฒั€ะตะผั ัั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!