ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚

aimfortheglow user profile picture
super picky user badge

aimfortheglow

Бухая/Π§ΡƒΠ²ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ

dot115 ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠ²

Haruharu Wonder Review

π™·πšŠπš›πšžπš‘πšŠπš›πšž πš†πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš› π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšπš’πšŒπšŽ π™·πš’πšŠπš•πšžπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒ πšƒπš˜πš—πšŽπš› (pr/gifted) β’Έβ“›β“β“˜β“œβ“’ :: A light, hydrating, and refreshing toner packed with nourishing ingredients, of which 95% are natural ingredients. They use an 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 π‘»π’†π’„π’‰π’π’π’π’π’ˆπ’š : which is a patent formula that targets powerful absorption deep into the skin and helps condition the skin with instant moisture. Ⓚⓔⓨ β’Ύβ“β“–β“‘β“”β““β“˜β“”β“β“£β“’ :: ✨Fermented Oryza Sativa(Rice) ExtractΒ  ✨Hyaluronic Acid ✨Beta-glucan ✨Bamboo Shoot Bark Extract ✨Ginseng Root Extract βœ” α΄…Ιͺα΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴑ Κ™ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‹ Κ€Ιͺᴄᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ α΄‘α΄€κœ± α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄‡α΄… β€˜κœ°α΄Κ€Κ™Ιͺᴅᴅᴇɴ Κ€Ιͺᴄᴇ’ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€Ι΄α΄„Ιͺᴇɴᴛ α΄„ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄€, Ιͺα΄› α΄‘α΄€κœ± ᴏɴʟʏ ʟΙͺᴍΙͺᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸκœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ€Ιͺα΄„Κœ. ◀𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 :: π‘³π’Šπ’’π’–π’Šπ’…, π’”π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’π’š π’—π’Šπ’”π’„π’π’–π’” ◀𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :: 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍 (π’„π’π’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π’” 𝑳𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 π‘Άπ’Šπ’) β—€π‘ͺ𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 :: 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 - 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž π‘¨π’“π’•π’Šπ’‡π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘ͺπ’π’π’π’“π’Šπ’ β“‚β“ŽΒ·Β·Β·β’Ίβ“§β“Ÿβ“”β“‘β“˜β“”β“β“’β“” :: This toner has become one of my Holy Grails I use both morning and night. Instantly my skin feels hydrated, plump, and nourished. I found it takes a bit to fully absorb and lose that sticky feeling but it's worth the wait. I noticed the rest of my skincare products absorbed deeper - faster with continual use of this toner. 𝐀π₯𝐜𝐨𝐑𝐨π₯ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐚π₯ 𝐨𝐒π₯ are added ingredients in this version (there is a No Fragrance option for this toner), but I had absolutely no irritation!! I have enjoyed using toner and highly recommend you give it a try! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5 stars
carousel
upvote

comment

17 ΠšΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΅Π²

Ozu user profile picture

Ozu

Жирная/Π§ΡƒΠ²ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ

Wow I have heard great things about it! Thanks for the reviewπŸ₯°
upvote

comment

aimfortheglow user profile picture
super picky user badge

aimfortheglow

Бухая/Π§ΡƒΠ²ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ

you're welcome. it definitely lives up to the hype ❀
upvote

comment

ΠžΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ По Π’Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ Бобытия

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Π—Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ

ВсС

ΠšΡ€Π°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠΉ Π‘Ρ€ΠΎΠΊ

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡˆΠ»ΠΎ врСмя ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!