Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Жирная/Чувствительная

dot1,452 Просмотров

New Video With ISNTREE 🌱

Hey guys! We’re starting a new series called 🔥 BEAUTY BITES 🔥 where we will be inviting guests from different skincare brands to get to know more about the brand and what they do 💖 Today, for our first episode, we have ISNTREE joining us, where we get to know more about the brand and the people behind it! ISNTREE was kind enough to prepare us an array of snacks inspired by their product lines: 🍵Green Tea Cookies → Isntree Green Tea Line 🌱Mugwort Rice Cakes → Isntree Mugwort Line 🌰Chestnuts → Isntree Chestnut Line 🧅Onion Chips → Isntree Onion Line *Shoutout to our willpower for resisting the urge to eat all the snacks while talking with Iris and Lucy! Do the snacks make you guys hungry? Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ISNTREE as well and say Hi!👇👇👇👇 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWw0Bd_WgKE
carousel
upvote

comment

195 Комментариев

G

Glowingclouds

Жирная

I love this idea!! 😍🙌🏻 can’t wait to see more and more k beauty brand guests to join Picky on YouTube!
upvote

comment

L

latifaart

Сухая

😍😍
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Жирная

This is awesome! Great work Picky Team!!❤️
upvote

comment

MargaritaX user profile picture

MargaritaX

Жирная

Such a fun concept, great video! ❤️
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Жирная

Thanks for sharing! Now I don't know what I'll do with my green tea cookie craving 🥲
upvote

comment

freshmochiskin user profile picture
super picky user badge

freshmochiskin

Жирная/Чувствительная

Love the new series and looking forward to watch all the episodes. Picky team you are the best.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!