picky logo
ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚ั‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚

salysheyyy user profile picture

salysheyyy

ะกัƒั…ะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

dot72 ะŸั€ะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะพะฒ

IUNIK Beta Glucan Power Moisture Serum Review

[๐—ฃ๐—ฅ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ช] ๐Ÿคง Sorry for the very lame pictures, I've been lazy I know. ๐Ÿ‚๐ผ๐‘ˆ๐‘๐ผ๐พ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž-๐บ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘š๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ‚๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ: A versatile serum that powerfully moisturizes, strengthens, and brightens skin ๐Ÿ‚๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ: โ€ข Beta-glucan (98%) โ€ข Sodium PCA (2%) ๐Ÿ‚๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง: โœ” All skin types ๐Ÿ‚๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š: Gel-like texture but lightweight and easy to blend. Slightly sticky if you put too much. ๐Ÿ‚๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ: Natural scent, smells a little bit the same with a snail mucin. ๐Ÿ‚๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ: Olivia from @credithink loves this one, so I got this since we got the same skin type and I love how this one works on my skin. Very moisturizing especially in the night because I usually woke up with a dry skin but the serum said not today. I applied a bit too much which leaves a sticky residue but over the time it disappeared so I have nothing to worry about. Also it is very hydrating but in my case I feel like I don't wanna use it in the morning since it's very hot in the Philippined and we don't need an oily face. But I love using this at night and I totally recommend this one to people with sensitive skin and/or everyone. ๐Ÿ‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ: 10/5 just cause I love it and obssessed with it haha. ๐Ÿ‚๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š: *Gifted by @credithink @iunik_official but all are my opinion.
carousel
Beta Glucan 100% Power Moisture Serum

Iunik
Beta Glucan 100% Power Moisture Serum

star rating

(128)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 ะšะพะผะผะตะฝั‚ะฐั€ะธะตะฒ

Peppiemint user profile picture

Peppiemint

I love a serum and this looks so interesting. Iโ€™m not too familiar with beta glucan but I need something to lock in moisture and help with brightening so Iโ€™m really interested in this active now! Glad to hear you love this product. Great reviewโ™ฅ๏ธ
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Thank you for your review โฃ๏ธ Sounds like I'd like it in my night ๐ŸŒŒ time routine!
upvote

comment

salysheyyy user profile picture

salysheyyy

yes you should definietely. there are other five types of the serums from the brand but I really prefer this one since it's good for everyone
upvote

comment

ะžะณั€ะฐะฝะธั‡ะตะฝะฝั‹ะต ะŸะพ ะ’ั€ะตะผะตะฝะธ ะกะพะฑั‹ั‚ะธั

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

ะ—ั€ะธั‚ะตะปะธ

ะ’ัะต

ะšั€ะฐะนะฝะธะน ะกั€ะพะบ

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ะŸั€ะธัˆะปะพ ะฒั€ะตะผั ัั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!