picky logo
ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚ั‹curationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

ะŸั€ะพะดัƒะบั‚

A

anabluecares

ะ–ะธั€ะฝะฐั/ะงัƒะฒัั‚ะฒะธั‚ะตะปัŒะฝะฐั

dot97 ะŸั€ะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะพะฒ

Salon grade haircare? โฌ‡๏ธ

๐‰๐”๐๐† ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜ ๐Ÿ ๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐’๐๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ Picky and Jung Beauty ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ. Jung Beauty is the first in-house brand of Ksisters. This tells something about the quality from the beginning! ๐”ผ๐•โ„™๐”ผโ„๐•€๐”ผโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ This unique feeling is like a 20 minute visit to a spa salon, in the comfort of my own home. The hair looks extremely healthy, soft, and shiny after treating with this. It feels soft even after washing. ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ This quickly became an essential of my Sunday routine, helping me relax and enjoy the spa-like effects. โ„‚๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐•€๐•„๐•Š This treatment is perfect for all hair types, especially dried out, color-treated and damaged hair. Step 1 - steaming effect prepares hair follicles for better absorption of all the good stuff from the mask. Step 2 - is an essence for treating and protecting damaged hair. ๐•‚๐”ผ๐• ๐•€โ„•๐”พโ„๐”ผ๐”ป๐•€๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•Š ๐Ÿ’งGlycerin, Panthenol - Soothing, moisturizing ๐Ÿ’งCoconut oil - softens and nourishes ๐Ÿ’งHydrolyzed Keratin - repairs and minimizes frizz ๐Ÿ’งSilk Amino Acids - strengthens hair bonds ๐Ÿ’งHydrolyzed Silk, Gold - Adds shine Keratin is super important for hair, as it consists of more than 80% of Keratin. If you don't have super long hair, I recommend storing some of the essence and using it following days as a leave-in or wash-off conditioner. #pickyreviewย #gopickyย #jungbeautypicky
carousel
2-Step Steaming Hair Spa - Step 2 (Hair Essence)

JUNG BEAUTY
2-Step Steaming Hair Spa - Step 2 (Hair Essence)

star rating

(77)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 ะšะพะผะผะตะฝั‚ะธั€ะพะฒะฐั‚ัŒ

ะžะณั€ะฐะฝะธั‡ะตะฝะฝั‹ะต ะŸะพ ะ’ั€ะตะผะตะฝะธ ะกะพะฑั‹ั‚ะธั

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

ะ—ั€ะธั‚ะตะปะธ

ะ’ัะต

ะšั€ะฐะนะฝะธะน ะกั€ะพะบ

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

ะŸั€ะธัˆะปะพ ะฒั€ะตะผั ัั‚ะฐั‚ัŒ Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!