picky logo
picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

farmgirl14 user profile picture

farmgirl14

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot216 Просмотров

For sensitive skin, how do you do your routine?

I have tried so many different types of products. Some of them work well for a while and then I start reacting to it then have to change it up again.
upvote

comment

5 Комментариев

G

Glowingclouds

Жирная

I have sensitive skin too, hence I’m quite careful in choosing which products to use or test, I try to ruled out trying a product if it contains a long list of ingredients as this would be difficult for me to identify which particular ingredient(s) causes irritation; I also try to avoid using products that clearly contains ingredient(s) that my skin won’t like, especially product with variety of plant/floral extract. If you do not have any specific skin concern to address, just stick to basic hydration products, look for Centella, Panthenol and ceramide in a product, that would be quite helpful and lesser chance for irritation unless you’re sure these ingredients wouldn’t be suitable for your sensitive skin.
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Сухая/Чувствительная

i have never been much to read ingredients but you have a point the longer the list of ingredients the more reasons to react and harder to pin point !
upvote

comment

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Сухая/Чувствительная

I have a super sensitive skin but fortunately I know what are the ingredients that I should avoid. it wasn't an easy task to pinpoint the guilty ingredients, I had many irritation episodes and bad skin days but no complaints! it's a process and I'm always learning new things. for my case, I cannot use products that contain fragrance, plenty of essential oils, and alcohol. what I'd suggest is try to stick to products that have a simple formula. the smaller the list of ingredients the better, because this way you won't have a difficult time trying to determine the cause of the problem. also, try to be consistent with your routine, don't introduce several new products at once. give your skin the time to get used to a new product before introducing another. and again, this will be of great help when you try to find the culprit. also, never buy things without fully researching them and reading the review online. oh and one last thing, don't give up on your routine easily. I know how it feels when your skin turns bitchy and stops accepting things. it is a frustrating situation but instead of completely ruling out your routine as inconvenient, try to take some rest and opt for a medicated moisturizer like the Cicaplast Balm from LaRoche posay for a couple of days and then try once more. I hope this helps. best of luck ❤
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Сухая/Чувствительная

thanks so much for your impute . i will have to look up that balm your talking about. sounds like it would be enriching to my skin!
upvote

comment

QueenTania user profile picture

QueenTania

Сухая/Чувствительная

I think it’s best to use a few necessary products and avoid those with fragrances and extraneous ingredients. I also have the problem with reacting to things after using them for a while
upvote

comment

fresmana user profile picture
picky squad user badge

fresmana

Сухая/Чувствительная

my skin are sensitive too.. After a long struggle to find a suitable skincare for my skin, I finally found the key. That is, you have to find the right basic skincare first. Then after the skin is stable, other products can be added to boost the performance of the skincare 👌🏻
upvote

comment

farmgirl14

Сухая/Чувствительная

I’m in a struggle to find the right basic one for my skin
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!