picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Уход за кожей

Aleehdvera user profile picture

Aleehdvera

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot279 Просмотров

Can diet really affect acne?

I love chocolate but I notice how my acne multiplies. Sometimes we don't notice how food we ate affects our skin. Now I drink more lemon water which they say helps clearing skin. Can you reco some foods that helped you better your skin? And which food to avoid. Thank you in advance!
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Комментариев

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Жирная

It highly varies from person to person but generally sugar, dairy and fatty foods are common triggers. Unless like with chocolate you can clearly tell it's a trigger for you, you don't have to avoid things - just make sure to eat a varied nutritious diet and drink lots of water 👌👌
upvote

comment

Aleehdvera

Сухая/Чувствительная

omgg this helps me thank you ❤️
upvote

comment

micho user profile picture

micho

Жирная

Scientifically, no. There's a video that LabMuffin did a month ago about this but there is no hard definitive proof that diet affects your skin. But on the other hand I feel like what you put in your body will probably affect your skin, somehow. It's a very nuanced topic and I don't feel like you should cut things out of your diet just for the sake of better looking skin. But maybe just ingest "healthier" foods if you believe diet affects your skin. Link to the video: https://youtu.be/iVUL0bk9TiU
upvote

comment

Aleehdvera

Сухая/Чувствительная

good point I will look into this vid 💕 thanks a lot
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Жирная/Чувствительная

It's quite a complicated topic, but some people actually say their diet and food intolerance were related to diet. I had lots of acne and changing food due to coeliac disease diagnosis helped me clean my skin a bit - I stopped eating processed food. But there's also other problem - hormones, I recommend checking how your skin and diet look like before period, because many women deal with chocolate and chips cravings before period and their skin also gets worse due to hormones, so it's not strictly diet problem. Green tea is great for skin, I took pansy tea and supplements before (supplements didn't really help me), but green tea - I love it.
upvote

comment

Aleehdvera

Сухая/Чувствительная

thanks for this! I'll try green tea and see how it works, you just explain everything tysm 😭❤️❤️
upvote

comment

Girly user profile picture

Girly

Жирная/Чувствительная

My list about food that are making me break out is long believe me maybe its just me,i enjoy eating them but the next day my acne are there and big and i stopped eating a lot of the junk food and the food that really iritated and triggered my acne and it stopped breaking me out!!😇
upvote

comment

Aleehdvera

Сухая/Чувствительная

thanks for sharing your experience💘
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!