Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

PickyKarol user profile picture
picky user badge

PickyKarol

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot5,357 Просмотров

[CHALLENGE CLOSED] 📸 Picky Box Best Shot #2

Hey guys, we're here for a new Picky Box Best Shot Challenge! 😎 We really enjoyed seeing our community's creative talent! The challenge is the same as last time: Show us your best picture (or video) of the latest Picky Box you got! I will be selecting one winner for this challenge. Here's how the challenge goes, complete the following steps to participate: ⏬ Reply to this post with your best shot of the Picky Box 📱Post the picture on your preferred social media using the hashtags #PickyBoxChallenge #PickyBox The perks for the winner? 🎁 You win 2,000 Picky Points 🎁 Your shot will be highlighted in our IG Stories & Picky Newsletter 🎁 You'll get $5 off your next Picky Box shipping fee! The winner will be selected next Monday, February 28th. A few Picky Boxes left in stock! 💎 Buy yours here: https://shop.gopicky.com/products/picky-box-7-rookie-box Let's see what you got! 😉
upvote

comment

125 Комментариев

morningisbreaking user profile picture

morningisbreaking

Сухая/Чувствительная

I got the picky award winner box, which I’m so excited by. I can’t wait to try every single one of the products. I’m currently using the isntree sun gel and I totally understand why it’s a fave here!
upvote

comment

morningisbreaking user profile picture

morningisbreaking

Сухая/Чувствительная

I’ve also posted it on my ig reels here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ37mrHF-Mt/
upvote

comment

Destario user profile picture

Destario

Жирная/Чувствительная

rule #2 is on instagram feed? can we do it on instagram story?
upvote

comment

PickyKarol user profile picture
picky user badge

PickyKarol

Сухая/Чувствительная

Hi, you can do a feed post or a reels 😉 make sure to put the hashtags!
upvote

comment

Flavie user profile picture

Flavie

Жирная/Чувствительная

I only have a video 😅 my IG : @cfv_skin
upvote

comment

Rechellerae user profile picture

Rechellerae

Сухая

so nice product
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Klairs | Cream & CLeansing Oil & Mist  event

Picky x Klairs | Cream & CLeansing Oil & Mist

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

July 12th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!