picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Другое

bunnybun user profile picture

bunnybun

Жирная

dot307 Просмотров

"ZAM" MAKE UP CLASS APP

Just found out about this up right now and im so happy about it. This is to all my girlies who are beginners at make up and people who want to improve their make up. It has cool features where it analyze ypur face and find the perfect classes for you. they also include in the bottom the products used. It also ranks best products in the market and it has lot's of classes/videos. there are lots of Viet and Korean make up tutorials though the app still has a lot of cons since it's a new app but hoping for it's bestᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.global.zamface
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Комментариев

SashaGrace user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SashaGrace

Жирная

Ohh this is pretty cool!! I would like something like the Picky app for makeup. The Sephora community stuff is pretty old and you can't add what you'd like. I never shop at Sephora anymore. Tiny things at Ulta. A lot of it is Korean or odds and ends palettes.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Сухая

wow that's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

xinyen user profile picture

xinyen

Жирная/Чувствительная

I have downloaded it, thanks for sharing.❤️
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!