Natural Pink lips

Plz suggest me some home remedie to get pink lips🌸
upvote

comment

7 Комментариев

callmeinge user profile picture

callmeinge

Сухая

1. Lip scrub: sugar + honey + coconut oil or other food grade oils. 2. Massage lip with coconut oil or other food grade oils. 3. Lip mask: turmeric powder + coconut oil. Leave on for 15 min then wash off. You can also use lip balm that contains peppermint oil. Peppermint oil contains menthol, a compound that can dilate the blood vessels when applied topically. This may result in temporarily flushed lips. However, avoid menthol and peppermint when you have chapped lips as it can be irritating. It's also important to wear lip balm with SPF to prevent discoloration & sun damage. Stay hydrated & avoid licking lips. To be noted that people can get pink lips naturally by using simple treatments, such as lip balms, scrubs, or masks. However, the effect will be temporary. Many at-home treatments that make the lips more pink work by increasing the blood flow to the area, which will eventually return to normal. Despite the perception that pink lips are healthy, there is no evidence that they are healthier than any other lip color. As with skin tone, the color of the lips will vary from person to person. People with darker skin tend to have darker lips. This is normal and occurs due to an increased amount of melanin in the skin.
upvote

comment

ModernWings user profile picture

ModernWings

Жирная/Чувствительная

thnkyou beautiful🌸
upvote

comment

mrscepiskincare user profile picture

mrscepiskincare

Жирная

apply raw natural honey on your lips before going to bed and wash up in the morning. I do it every night since high school with my mom..and the result is awesome. Your lips not only gettin pink but also healthy and not dry
upvote

comment

VickyG user profile picture

VickyG

Сухая/Чувствительная

How do you sleep with honey on your lips? I would have it all over my pillow and hair in 5 minutes.
upvote

comment

ajengutamee user profile picture

ajengutamee

Сухая

bare and bliss liptint
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!