picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Бренд

ROVECTIN brand profile picture
brand user badge

ROVECTIN

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot2,400 Просмотров

📢 Rovectin Global Survey is open!! 🎉 We want to hear from you!

Hi, Rovectin friends !! We have a very special survey for you all! ☺️ We know the Picky community is enthusiastic, transparent and insightful so we want to hear from all of you guys about our Brand Position!🤓 We want to continue improving ourselves, so every answer is incredibly valuable to us. To participate, look for the Rovectin Survey banner on the Picky app homepage and tap to register your participation. Once the application week is over, Picky will send all applicants an email with a link to the survey! And to show our gratitude for taking part in our survey, we are giving 50 participants a FREE Rovectin product! 🎁 Take the survey for a chance to win our Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser 175ml ! Looking forward to your responses!! ❤️
upvote

comment

258 Комментариев

Oshcare user profile picture

Oshcare

Сухая/Чувствительная

I hope to be selected, I have eyeing on this brand for a long time🤩💗
upvote

comment

amylove user profile picture

amylove

Сухая

good luck
upvote

comment

Kristyann40 user profile picture

Kristyann40

Жирная

so excited Registered for the Rovectin Global Suvery and will be checking m my emails as I often do.. I hope I am amongst the luck participants good luck to all...🤗🥰❤️😍
upvote

comment

mk1103 user profile picture

mk1103

Жирная/Чувствительная

You are so great to give us a chance - we are so lucky to have the opportunity win product ♥
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!