picky logo
picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Мнение

KatieMoe user profile picture

KatieMoe

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot178 Просмотров

Filters and Face Editing? Should influencers have to disclose?

I’m Gen X and still consider myself a technology challenged person so I wasn’t aware of all the tricks that can be done on video and pics I just thought a new generation of people have perfect hair and skin and teeth! Haha Now that I have seen the crazy things that video and photo editing and filters can do I feel like it’s kind of scary. I don’t care about people in private life choosing to edit their photos! You do you! What I am talking about is people who influence our purchases showing us skin and hair that is filtered or edited. Do you think that people selling something should have to disclose if they are using a filter? I mean with ads they have done it for years but we all know that since these are supposed to be ‘people just like us’ it seems at best a sneaky way to get more followers and sell things that maybe don’t do what they say. After #mascaragate if you know you know…it made me think twice about all that I am seeing
upvote

comment

1 Комментировать

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Жирная/Чувствительная

I am assuming that everything that is on the Internet and has to do with promoting products is fake. It's kind of obvious when the resolution is low and the skin looks like it doesn't have any texture. I only trust longer content recorded in 4K and that doesn't use filters.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!