picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

random user profile picture
picky user badge

random

Жирная

dot2,067 Просмотров

Curation List Available for everyone - win 2,000 points!

Thank you everyone who participated in the beta test previously. Curation List feature is fully launched now. Please go to the App Store/Google Play and update Picky to the newest version :-) - Create your own curation of products and share it with the Picky community. Whether it’s a wishlist, a collection of favorites, or a recommended routine, the power is in your hands. - Not only can you add your favorite products, you can now showcase your own reviews on your curated list of products too! - Love a list? Let the list writer know by upvoting and leaving a comment too You can also share your list to your Instagram stories or TikTok, and anywhere on the web by exporting it. Also, we have just enabled comments and upvotes so you can interact with other community members! Try it out now - and win 2,000 points instantly 🤩 P.S. check out my skincare own routine 🙌would love to hear your opinions about it :-P https://www.gopicky.com/curation/33/korean-men-late-30s-top-5-products-sep-23
upvote

comment

181 Комментариев

narameo user profile picture

narameo

Жирная/Чувствительная

Excited for this new feature 😆
upvote

comment

winterista user profile picture

winterista

Жирная

Thank you for the information about the new-interactive feature. I'm a new Picky user and sooo excited to collect the pointss😆💫
upvote

comment

messijessie user profile picture

messijessie

Жирная/Чувствительная

I’m new as well and have been really enjoying this app. Actually I think im addicted lol 😂
upvote

comment

J
picky squad user badge

Jeannie88

Сухая/Чувствительная

Thank you Picky for making it so interesting & interactive.
upvote

comment

SyuenYee user profile picture

SyuenYee

Сухая/Чувствительная

Awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!
upvote

comment

Profiterole user profile picture

Profiterole

Сухая

Wooo!!! Can’t wait to grow my list 😂
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!