picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Продукт

Girlyskincare user profile picture

Girlyskincare

Сухая/Чувствительная

dot198 Просмотров

New products ✨

Hii everyone, Hoping you have an amazing day / evening, i have just recieved a pr package which have products that i have been wanting to see the hype about it and to see if its acne prone and sensitive skin approved. 🫶🏻 Also was in need of a new rice cream and i hope this one is good enough to be my new favourite one. Have you tried any of this products , let me know your opinion and especially on the bb cream i have been soo patient on giving it a chance and would love to be my new favourite one .Im new to the etude balm soo that one will be interested✨. Will post reviews on these on instagram these days soo if u wanna check it out or maybe we can follow and support each other feel free to dm me on there ❤️. Ig / Girly__skincare https://instagram.com/girly__skincare?igshid=NzZlODBkYWE4Ng%3D%3D&utm_source=qr
carousel
Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream

HaruHaru WONDER
Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream

star rating

(135)

favorite

Cica Clearing BB Cream - #23 Natural Beige

PURITO
Cica Clearing BB Cream - #23 Natural Beige

star rating

(75)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Комментариев

Aashi10 user profile picture

Aashi10

Жирная

Would love to see a swatch of this bb cream. It seems like my shade 🙂 All the products are amazing and I hope you enjoy them 💗
upvote

comment

Girlyskincare user profile picture

Girlyskincare

Сухая/Чувствительная

Ofcourse i will post it on here too see the colour its amazing . I was scared that it would be too light but it turned out for the better💗
upvote

comment

Aashi10 user profile picture

Aashi10

Жирная

That's great 😃
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!