I have acne what should I use ??
upvote

comment

4 Комментариев

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Сухая

Use a salacytic acid treatment over your acne. Follow up with a nice moisturizer because the salacytic acid will dry out your skin.
upvote

comment

lelekbuty user profile picture

lelekbuty

Сухая/Чувствительная

That's a huuuuge argument, but let's start slow. First of all double cleansing could be a huge helper, but I've seen many people with acne not agreeing with cleansing oils so I would reccomend micellar water. This is so that you clean out any superficial exess sebum that might end up clog your pores. After that I would reccomend you introduce some soothing products that will calm down the inflammation and prevent it from coming back: my fave ingredients here are mugwort, more on the soothing side, and tea tree, wich also doubles up as sebum regulating! After that you could add exfoliating acid like bha or aha, but remember to introduce it slooowly. Don't use it more than three times a week. Remember to wait at least one week between a new product and the other. If none of this works in reducing you acne you could try introducing retinol, but that's a whole new subject that deserves an in-depth analysis on it's own. Also it may have numerous side effects so I woul leave it as a last resort. Of coure make sure you are mostruizing your skin with a product that is not too occlusive so you don't clog your pores, but also mostruizing enough to keep the hydration in! Hope I have been helpful, I could not really go in detail of everything because this is a very big subject, but if you have any question don't hesitate to ask! I will answer as soon as I can! Goodluck with your skincare journey !! 🥰🥰
upvote

comment

nini426 user profile picture

nini426

Сухая/Чувствительная

Anything with salicylic acid and azleic acid works really well
upvote

comment

Ellieeee user profile picture

Ellieeee

Жирная/Чувствительная

Dealing with acne can be rlly challenging !! But I'm not sure what is the main thing casing acne. So let's start step by step. 1. Use gentle cleanser 2. Mild skincare products 3. Use sunscreen 4. Avoid irritants 5. Clean dietary
1025 Dokdo Cleanser

Round Lab
1025 Dokdo Cleanser

star rating

(223)

favorite

Daily Moisturizing Lotion

CeraVe
Daily Moisturizing Lotion

star rating

(585)

favorite

1025 Dokdo Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++

Round Lab
1025 Dokdo Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++

star rating

(29)

favorite

Green Salvia Treatment Toner

meideme
Green Salvia Treatment Toner

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Skin&Lab | Vitamin C, Retinol & Niacinamide Serum event

Picky x Skin&Lab | Vitamin C, Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

October 11th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!