picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Кожа

Desibrowngurl user profile picture

Desibrowngurl

Жирная

dot81 Просмотров

Milky toners!

Heyy everyone one! I badly want to try milky toners but very sceptical about it 🥲 I have combination acne prone skin with open pores, hyperpigmentation, texture, dark spots, uneven skintone, white and black heads and acne. Everyone please go ahead and drop your recommendation as it's really hard for me to choose one 💖💖 Personal I liked the Tony Mony milk toner.
upvote

comment

5 Комментариев

SkincareEnthusiast05 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SkincareEnthusiast05

Сухая

Adding a toner to your skincare routine is beneficial for several reasons. Toner helps to remove any remaining impurities or traces of makeup after cleansing, tightens pores, restores the skin's pH balance, and preps the skin to better absorb the serums and moisturizers you apply afterward. It can also provide additional hydration and soothe the skin, depending on the toner's ingredients. If you're not already using a toner, it's definitely worth considering adding one to your routine! Here’s few milky toner options I adore
Rice Toner

I'M FROM
Rice Toner

star rating

(913)

favorite

Cream Skin Cerapeptide Toner & Moisturizer

Laneige
Cream Skin Cerapeptide Toner & Moisturizer

star rating

(386)

favorite

upvote

comment

N

notyournikki

Сухая/Чувствительная

The anua rice toner is good for hyperpigmentation and dark spots with rice to brighten skin, niacinimide to even skin tone and is good for combo acne prone skin, so lightweight yet hydrating, withceramides and hyaluronic acid to strengthentheskin barrierthus fighting off acne. For the texture, whiteheads and blackheads, I recommend the anua rice enzyme cleansing powder as a mask with gentle aha to get rid of texture, brighten skin, reduce acne scars and blemishes and help achieve a clear complexion. Consistency and patience is key. Hope this helps
upvote

comment

Janet Lovell user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Janet Lovell

Сухая/Чувствительная

Not Korean but the ordinary new TonerSaccharomyces Ferment 30% Milky Toner I recently started using it and really liking it
upvote

comment

Desibrowngurl user profile picture

Desibrowngurl

Жирная

Wow that's new! Thank you I'll check it out!
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!