picky logo
picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Кожа

Thegoldengoose user profile picture

Thegoldengoose

Жирная

dot47 Просмотров

Lip Hyperpigmentation: Does Serum Really Work?

I've been wondering what people think about using brightening serums to treat hyperpigmentation on the lips. It's a method I've been curious about, especially since lip skin is so delicate. Do you think it's effective or safe? I'll be trying it out with the Anua Niacinamide 10% + 4% TXA serum and following up with some Vaseline to seal it. What are your thoughts on this approach? Have you tried anything similar? I’d love to hear your thoughts ☺️
Niacinamide 10% + TXA 4% Dark Spot Correcting Serum

ANUA
Niacinamide 10% + TXA 4% Dark Spot Correcting Serum

star rating

(3978)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Комментариев

dichanp user profile picture
picky squad user badge

dichanp

Жирная

You should specifically lip brightening products instead of face products on the lips. Read the product description, sometimes it's written to avoid certain areas like eyes or lips. There are some lip serums with vitamin C to help brighten lips. To prevent even more hyperpigmentation, don't forget to use lip sunscreen.
upvote

comment

Thegoldengoose

Жирная

I’ll do just that. Thank you!💕
upvote

comment

7lina user profile picture

7lina

Жирная/Чувствительная

Hiiii lip hyperpigmentation can be caused by either your breath how you sleep you oils or it could be even genetics even sun exposure allergic reaction or hormonal changes like if you have anemia you have low iron I just suggest you go to a doctor if you can💗
upvote

comment

Thegoldengoose

Жирная

Hmm the hyperpigmentation on my lips is actually since childhood. However, I did a bit of research and i think it’s safe to use Niacinamide on the lips as long as other powerful actives like AHAs aren’t used. I also have history of anaemia but that was many years ago.
upvote

comment

JenShaf1 user profile picture

JenShaf1

Сухая

I use this for my lip hyperpigmentation. It’s only 12.00 and it has Bakuchiol in it or a form of retinol in it. You can find it on Amazon.

Thegoldengoose

Жирная

I’ll check it out. Thank youu
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!