picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Hannahhhy user profile picture

Hannahhhy

Dry/Sensitive

dot31 Views

PR Related

Hey guys! How do you get PR/gifted from brands? If you email them, do you really need to put/link your portfolio? please help im just new in this industry 😭
upvote

comment

3 Comments

ACherryOnTop user profile picture

ACherryOnTop

Oily/Resilient

I’m pretty sure you have to! An alternative would be that you go to the brands’ ig accounts and see if there’s a link (usually linktree). Then, check if there’s a gform for you to sign up as their ambassador! Keep in mind that you’ll have to consistently post videos that align with the brands. For example, in order to have a better chance to get pr from skincare brands like Medicube, you’ll have post skincare products or anything related to that! It doesn’t have to be the brand’s product itself too. You can just post whatever you have at home 💗
upvote

comment

sskbglow user profile picture
picky squad user badge

sskbglow

Oily/Sensitive

since youre new i doubt brands will wanna collab right now. since you dont have many followers on tiktok. maybe reach about 500-1000 and then start reaching out?
upvote

comment

Hannahhhy user profile picture

Hannahhhy

Dry/Sensitive

Thank youu!! I actually have tiktok acc that has over 1k followers but it’s my personal hahhaha
upvote

comment

Naethalie user profile picture

Naethalie

Dry/Resilient

I pitch them & put my link at the end
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!