picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Ashle user profile picture

Ashle

Oily/Resilient

dot15 Views

Anyone else having problems filling out review forms?

I just won one of the giveaway but I have been having trouble filling out the review forms. It use to be on a google form which I had no problems with but now that we have to fill it out on a different website it’s not letting me connect to my IG account making me not able to fill out the forms. I have tried refreshing many times and even emailing go picky support team but they never get back to me 😔. I even tried the support tab. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know i don’t want to be excluded from future events 😖😭. I have been sending my review form info through email like the support tab said but i still get the worry emails. Any advice will be much appreciated thank you 😊
upvote

comment

3 Comments

dichanp user profile picture

dichanp

Oily/Resilient

I had the same issues, but now it's resolved. Try to copy the submission link to your PC browser, it worked well on me using Google Chrome, but any browser is fine.
upvote

comment

ChristieXSkinbae user profile picture

ChristieXSkinbae

Dry/Sensitive

Oh Picky announced that they are having system maintenance lately & will upgrade the app so a lot of things don't function well.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!