picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Routine Help

PalomaMe user profile picture

PalomaMe

Dry/Sensitive

dot149 Views

vit c serum + Isntree tw real bifida ampoule

Hi Picky experts!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป I need help here a bit. Please tell me could I use Vit c serum and this ampoule together in one routine in the morning please? Iโ€™ll be incorporating retinal in the evening routine, so canโ€™t use the ampoule together with retinal in the evening, so only left mornings. What is your thoughts? Thank you in advance ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F

The Ordinary
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F

star rating

(14)

favorite

TW-Real Bifida Ampoule

ISNTREE
TW-Real Bifida Ampoule

star rating

(177)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Oily/Resilient

yes you can layering them together in the morning . vit c is higly recommended used on AM routine . keep in mind to use sunscreen and reapply it ๐Ÿ‘Œ
upvote

comment

PalomaMe user profile picture

PalomaMe

Dry/Sensitive

yes, I know,thank you. My concern is that as it is vit c and the ampoule has copper peptides in it, would that be safe layering together
upvote

comment

jrose user profile picture

jrose

Oily/Resilient

Iโ€™ve been using that ampoule in my morning routine for about a 2wks now. I experience zero irritation and I am using a vitamin c in the morning as well but itโ€™s the cerave one so not sure if the one you use would react differently
jrose user profile picture

jrose

Oily/Resilient

I use the ampoule first and then the vitamin c simply because I generally follow the thinnest to thickest rule in applying my products and my vitamin c is thicker than the ampoule
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!