Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

SarahSmile user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

dot250 Views

Meebak Collab!

Hey everyone! I started my skinsta not long ago and only have about 160 followers BUT Meebak reached out and asked if I would be interested in a collab. Of course I was immediately suspicious, but it seems legit. Does anyone have experience with the brand? Or any advice at all as far as what to look out for etc. I've never done anything like this but I'm always happy to try out and review skincare. Thanks in advance for any help or advice. ๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

9 Comments

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

normally instagram scam "brand accounts" say you to sponsor you if you pay just the shipping, dont do that, good luck ๐Ÿ’–
upvote

comment

everlastingbloom user profile picture

everlastingbloom

Oily/Sensitive

I am really often have this issue, especially with jewelry...."You just only pay for shipping!"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

This brand is legit! I had collab with them once on a toner mist๐Ÿ’š
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

i dont know the brand but if they ask you to pay something be careful
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks! I will definitely not be giving anyone money or personal info of any kind lol
upvote

comment

iibubblii user profile picture

iibubblii

Dry/Resilient

that brand is legit, I know some people who collab with them, just make sure they are the real meebak
upvote

comment

iibubblii user profile picture

iibubblii

Dry/Resilient

there are some cheap brands who ask you to order and pay shipping, I never say yes to those. the brands usually change their mind and agree to send the products from their end. I give them my address when they agree to send it.
upvote

comment

BonnieJean user profile picture

BonnieJean

Oily/Resilient

Hey, I just had them reach out to me too ๐Ÿ˜ I think we'll be okay since we don't have to pay anything ourselves.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

SarahSmile

Dry/Sensitive

Did they want to Venmo you the money to order the product on Amazon? And then send you additional money after you post a review??
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!