picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

RurouniNeko user profile picture

RurouniNeko

Dry/Resilient

dot267 Views

Birthday Haul

I just ordered these CosRX products as a birthday present for myself. I'm creating a day and night routine and they'd go to either. Is there a recommended time when each should be used? Like, day or night?
carousel
upvote

comment

33 Comments

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

AM & PM - SA cleanser - essence/ampoule (you can used ampoule first or essence first depends on you) - eye cream
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

you can used the innisfree on the morning. bannila and SA on the evening,but the other way is fine too,just adjust to your skin and what you like to used ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ wow, that's a haul you got there. I have dry skin and I don't use facial cleanser on AM since it sometimes dry my skin more. Based on what you get, there's nothing that need specific time to be used (like AM/PM only), so don't worry on using it on wrong time๐Ÿ˜Š But, you might want to gave more attention to the SA cleanser and see if you could really use it daily. Enjoy your products๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
upvote

comment

RurouniNeko user profile picture

RurouniNeko

Dry/Resilient

Thank you! ๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Happy Birthday, enjoy with Cosrx โค
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Wow great haul! Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚
upvote

comment

joeserata user profile picture

joeserata

Oily/Resilient

havent tried COSRX but want to ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!