picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

KimfluencerNL user profile picture

KimfluencerNL

Dry/Resilient

dot83 Views

Please help me!!!

This year it is a real hype to scrub your scalp but there is a big danger with that. Because you are removing everthing that could protect you from a heatstroke. Please wear a hat or something and sitting under a sunscreen will not help you because the uv reflects on doors windows ground. My daughter was really sick. Here whole scalp was red and she only used it ones last month. Please protect yourself and share this please.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I think that should go without saying as same applies to facial exfoliation as well as using retinoids. We should avoid being in direct sunlight for too long as much as possible and cover up. (In addition to spf 50++++) Heatstroke is also a risk and you won't even feel it until it's too late 😔
upvote

comment

KimfluencerNL user profile picture

KimfluencerNL

Dry/Resilient

And there are products that protect our hair from the sun but not our scalp. I am seriously worried, my daughter works at a amusement park and thanks to #Picky we could test Benton and its a shame the they have it in the Netherlands because its really the best one because she hasnt burned her face at all. But to put sunscreen on your head its not the best idea. And dont get why non of the scrub brands has warned people about this. I am seriously posting on every site with my little amount of followers.My daughter couldnt even keep water inside and its not even that hot yet. So when a heatwave comes then it is to late and like you mentioned face scrubbing has the same risk.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Klairs | Cream & CLeansing Oil & Mist  event

Picky x Klairs | Cream & CLeansing Oil & Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 12th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!