picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

MaicaMae user profile picture

MaicaMae

Oily/Sensitive

dot191 Views

𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗻: 𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼

As someone with medium-olive tone skin, I get PIH super easily, most blemishes leaving a purpley dark spot that typically takes a couple months to fade. I'm impressed with the Complexion Clarifying Accelerator by the immediate softening and smoothing of my skin together with their Triphala Pigmentation Corrector. 𝗧𝗣𝗖 is a lightweight lotion-serum that sinks in quickly and touts a variety of goodies, two of note being diglucosyl gallic acid and acetyl glycyl beta alanine, plus a slew of antioxidant-rich plant extracts. It's gentle enough to use 2x daily (I do!), alongside retinols, exfoliants, even tret. 𝗖𝗖𝗔 utilizes a variety of acids and enzymes to smooth textured skin and correct the complexion, the latter being primarily thanks to the hyperpigmentation-hero exfoliant, dioic acid. It also contains glycolic, salicylic, and mandelic acid to boost its acne-fighting capability, which I've enjoyed thoroughly. It's amazing for a variety of skin types, but especially for folks that struggle with texture, dark spots, and/or acne. I only use it 2x per week due to my skin's sensitivity to exfoliants, but I appreciate the included honey and panthenol for added sensitivity prevention. Using them together, I've seen fantastic results in reducing the look of my dark spots, but more than that I've noticed that my blemishes don't make such noticable PIH marks. They're less vibrant and small ones fade within days to my usual skin tone, which is more even overall. A combo that fades old dark spots and prevents new ones? I'll be repurchasing for the foreseeable future, esp TPC 🙌
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

SashaGrace user profile picture
picky squad user badge

SashaGrace

Oily/Resilient

An interesting brand, but luxury skincare has never been worth the price for me. I do like skincare devices, though, that's where I splurge.
upvote

comment

Lingua user profile picture
super picky user badge

Lingua

Dry/Resilient

same her my friend!!!These products can add up so fast and you can go bankrupt if you play 😄
upvote

comment

ScientificSelfcare user profile picture

ScientificSelfcare

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing your experience! Have you tried this one?
Ursolic Acid & Retinal Overnight Reform

Sachi
Ursolic Acid & Retinal Overnight Reform

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

tofuarchive user profile picture

tofuarchive

Oily/Sensitive

really wanna try these!!
upvote

comment

Skinandwhatnot  user profile picture

Skinandwhatnot

Oily/Sensitive

Your lineup is giving luxury 💕
upvote

comment

Hollys142 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Hollys142

Dry/Resilient

Sounds amazing 🤩
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!