picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

sabrina1028 user profile picture

sabrina1028

Oily/Sensitive

dot191 Views

Need good product for certain concerns

I really need to win a giveaway for a product that helps with oily skin with dark spots and breakouts. Any suggestions what might work best?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Lorelei user profile picture

Lorelei

Dry/Resilient

I recommend changing the category to "Routine Help" so more can see it to assist. Wish i could help, but I have combo skin and can use pretty much anything. What are you currently using for your routine?
upvote

comment

sabrina1028 user profile picture

sabrina1028

Oily/Sensitive

I have combination skin also but with large pores and a lot of blackheads through my nose and chin. A few others here and there but those are the 2 spots that are bad. I saw a black bottle of something on here that people were saying really helped with that but now I can’t find it. Any suggestions are welcomed please.
upvote

comment

Lorelei user profile picture

Lorelei

Dry/Resilient

Repost your question this way. Then more will see it. Put it under skin concern or product 😊 that should help you get your query out to more ppl 😊 as someone with pore issues, I use a gentle daily clay mask and I've seen great results from this. It also helps to even our our combo skin. It's like $10 usd for a 2 pk! I haven't posted it on here, but will get you the link later when i have more time 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!