picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

sabrina1028 user profile picture

sabrina1028

Oily/Sensitive

dot226 Views

Whipped lotion

I really want to try the whipped cream type lotion. It says it helps with oily skin with breakouts. I’ve found some products that help some but I also need something for blackheads (I have a lot in my T zone. Any suggestions?
upvote

comment

1 Comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

So you want a whipped cream for acne prone skin? As much as I like whipped creams, what really helps are the ingredient not the "whipped" texture. Or I am perhaps misunderstanding? What are the other products you found?? (so I can I have an idea for your recommendations)
upvote

comment

sabrina1028 user profile picture

sabrina1028

Oily/Sensitive

I found a product on here in a black bottle that everybody was raving about helping with blackheads and large pores which are my main issues, but I got kicked out and now I’m not sure how to find it, I can’t remember anything about the name. I have combination skin with large pores and blackheads on my chin and really badly on my nose, any suggestions or if you know of any way to figure out what that product was in the black bottle like my history if they have that somewhere on this site(I am newer to this so somebody who knows this site better may know how to find it ). Please let me know, thank you.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!