picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Hair & Body Care Help

SunShine11 user profile picture

SunShine11

Dry/Sensitive

dot49 Views

Hair Fall Remedy

What hair care products help you with Hair Fall? I have tried rosemary oil / castor oil/ hair fall shampoos as well. Nothing made any difference.
upvote

comment

5 Comments

luvflwr user profile picture

luvflwr

Oily/Resilient

Is this due to aging? If so, the path you are going down is right and oils and serums will help. For me, I feel as castor oil mixed with things instead of on its own helps a lot more such as in an egg mask (I heavily reccomend this as raw eggs may sound gross, but have done heaven for my hair!! Mix a whole egg in a bowel with either castor, rosemary, jojoba, olive oil) And instead of just oiling your hair with oil by themself, try and buy serums from the pharmacy that are infused with smaller things such as biotin and different minerals. You may also want to get your body checked out as well, I had heavy hair loss and it turned out I was anemic. My hair was falling out in clumps last year and I took iron, keratin and biotin vitamin c which helped restore it a bunch! (You can take vitamin c and keratin even if you have no defiecencies and it is guaranteed to grow your hair quicker) but definitely get a blood test just in case. Head massages also help to bring blood flow to your scalp but you must stay consistant if you choose this method (4 mins minnimum a day). This may be stressful but trust me, hair grows no matter what and you’ll be okay!! Good luck ❤️
upvote

comment

SunShine11

Dry/Sensitive

I was anemic too in the past. However doctor said i am good now. I still took biotin , iron , vitamin c for about few months. Didn’t notice anything difference so left it. But i will get it checked once again. Thank you
upvote

comment

rcreddragon user profile picture
picky squad user badge

rcreddragon

Dry/Resilient

My doctor says vitamins and minoxidil...
upvote

comment

SunShine11

Dry/Sensitive

Which vitamins did you doctor recommend? Did Minoxidil work for you?
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

Oils don’t do anything for my hair (low porosity, oily on scalp, dry on the hair) Please find out your hair porosity first before you go with products. I find rosemary water helps with mine.
upvote

comment

SunShine11

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you, i will look into it.
upvote

comment

Sherri4g user profile picture

Sherri4g

Dry/Sensitive

Did your doctor run a hormone panel? Issues like hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, PCOS (not hormonal but can be related to hypothyroidism) and others also affect or trigger hair loss.
upvote

comment

SunShine11

Dry/Sensitive

I do have those but in normal range as i am taking medication already
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!