picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

glowdiaryugc user profile picture

glowdiaryugc

Oily/Resilient

dot113 Views

Pitching 101: Essential Tips and Examples for Creators and Influencers

Pitching 101: Essential Tips and Examples for Creators and Influencers tips: 1. Always research the brand before reaching out. 2. Keep your pitch not too short, not too long and sweet. 3. Show your passion and enthusiasm. 4. Be clear about what you're asking for. 5. Follow up with a polite nudge if you don't hear back in 3 weeks. 6. Be authentic and genuine in your approach. 7. use proper grammar, formatting, and a friendly yet professional tone. 8. be open to feedback and rejection! use it as a chance to learn and improve 9. include your portfolio in the pitch my exact pitch ( thats landed many successful collaborations)👇: DEAR [BRAND NAME] I hope this message finds you well. My name is [YOUR NAME] and I'm reaching out to discuss a potential collaboration with you I believe that your brand's values align perfectly with my audience, and I have a creative idea that can benefit both of us. I'd love the opportunity to explore how we can work together to achieve our common goals. My community is highly engaged and would love to hear more about your products or services. I am open to collaborations at the time, I'm confident that our partnership can bring mutual benefits and create a win-win situation. Looking forward to discussing this in more detail. Instagram username: @[YOUR INSTAGRAM HANDLE] Best regards, [YOUR NAME] Portfolio link: [YOUR PORTFOLIO LINK]
upvote

comment

4 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Skin&Lab | Vitamin C, Retinol & Niacinamide Serum event

Picky x Skin&Lab | Vitamin C, Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

October 11th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!