picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Ingredients

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

dot85 Views

Rice ingredient in skincare

I recently got the I'm From Global Rice skincare products and really enjoy them. Have you tried rice ingredient in skincare before? Rice is a versatile and beneficial ingredient in skincare, known for its various properties that can enhance your skin’s health and appearance. Here are some key benefits: Brightening: Rice water and rice bran are rich in vitamins and minerals that help to brighten the skin and even out skin tone Anti-inflammatory: Rice has soothing properties that can reduce redness and calm irritated skin Anti-aging: The antioxidants in rice, such as ferulic acid and gamma-oryzanol, help to protect the skin from free radicals and reduce the signs of aging Hydration: Rice water can help to hydrate the skin, making it feel softer and more supple Sun Protection: Some studies suggest that rice water can offer mild protection against UV rays You can incorporate rice ingredient into your skincare routine through products like rice water toners, rice bran oil, and rice flour masks. Have you tried any rice-based skincare products before? πŸ€πŸ§–πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ₯°
upvote

comment

18 Comments

faydya user profile picture
picky squad user badge

faydya

Oily/Resilient

Tq for sharing!
upvote

comment

KeziahG user profile picture

KeziahG

Oily/Sensitive

Love it for my dull and sensitive skin. Gentle ingredient.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Glad you like it too
upvote

comment

Raelizzz user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Raelizzz

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the info!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
upvote

comment

S
picky squad user badge

Skincarebyain

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for sharing πŸ’—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!