picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Masalah Kulit

hydraskinlove user profile picture

hydraskinlove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

dot540 Dilihat

Suggestion for facial Hair removal!!

💚Hi guys 🤗, lately I've been thinking to do facial hair removal. Some of my friends said it's good to do, it helps to get rid of dead skin cells but you know I'm tensed and confused 😕 like it's always negatively seen( removing facial hair will cause to grow thick hairs). I do understand it just a notion, but I'm scared. 💛I need some suggestion from you guys like how to do and how to take care of my skin after removing facial hair. And any product recommendation if required. 🤎About my skin, it's hella dry skin, dry patches but I do take care for that, but still. And I also have some tiny bumps around my cheeks. ❤It would be really helpful for me and also other's who are also stack like me.
upvote

comment

25 Komentar

Giselle2 user profile picture

Giselle2

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

It enhances the penetration of products, makes the skin look better, the make up looks better, but I think I wouldn’t try it if the hair itself didn’t bother me that much. (For dead skin cells, use AHA/PHA) I have “peach fuzz” (mine is light-coloured but quite thick, I don’t know if it’s peach fuzz category :D) all over my lower face and many darker hair at some places and it was bothering me so much I decided to remove it. I use eyebrow razors after I put oil on my skin, I do it every few weeks. The hair doesn’t grow back thicker or darker but it’s not smooth and not pleasant to touch where my hair was basically thicker. (So the hair itself doesn’t become thicker but it feels and looks slightly thicker since you cut the top thinner part of it.) However I did not regret it, my face looks better overall and I feel soo much better now that my hair isn’t visible (that much). Afterwards I use aloe spray and a moisturizer which i usually use after exfoliation. Sometimes other soothing ingredients. I don’t exfoliate for a few days. I always use spf. Don’t do this on inflamed skin, bumps or acne. Always be gentle, make short movements while you hold the skin tight and go with the direction of the hair-growth. You can learn about it if you search for “dermaplaning (at home)”. I’m not an expert of this, I’ve done it 7-8 times and only with disposable eyebrow razors, but I’m planning to try a reusable tool. Some work on dry skin so make sure to follow the instructions. P.s. There are other hair removal methods but i think you meant this one. As far as I know waxing is not recommended for many reasons (maybe excepting small areas). Tweezing/threading and others are different topics.
upvote

comment

hydraskinlove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Woww that's really cool🤩, how you do with eyebrow razor. I already have facial and body razor. I see some of my friends do threading for upperlip and the thing they had to do every week (Well it depends for some). So I'm scared of removing upperlip hair. And also as I am not that hairy and so I'm thinking to skip the upperlip hair . Thank you sooo much buddy for you suggestion and instruction, that was really helpful for me. Everything you said was really what I was looking for🥰😇.
upvote

comment

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Berminyak/Sensitif

I'm waiting answers. It's an interesting discuss
upvote

comment

hydraskinlove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

yah really. like it's very important to have knowledge about it beforehand.
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Berminyak/Sensitif

The at-home dermaplaning comment is great!!! There’s also waxing, though not for the entire face, if you are worried about the thicker-feeling hairs — since they’re pulled out at the root, they grow back feeling softer. Both are physical exfoliant methods, too, so keep that in mind so you don’t over-exfoliate! Soothing toner and a good moisturizer after either way will work wonders. Good luck! 💕
upvote

comment

hydraskinlove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I even thought of waxing, but many of them don't suggest for whole face as you said 🤔. Thank you soo much sista for guiding me 😇😁❤.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

My friends usually go to an esthetician and do threading for facial hair removal. I haven't tried myself personally.
upvote

comment

hydraskinlove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Going to aesthetician for once might be okay like the doctors will suggest you how to take care and what's best for your skin condition, but everytime, that's too expensive.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!