picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Info Produk

TaraSmalls user profile picture

TaraSmalls

Kering/Sensitif

dot487 Dilihat

lagom Cellup ph cure foam cleanser

Here’s my review for the Lagom ph cure foam cleanser that picky sent to me🖤 I thought this was overall a pretty nice cleanser. I’m going to focus on just the full-size product, but my favorite was actually the gel to water mini cleanser. I have dry sensitive acne prone skin, and I do not feel like this irritated my skin or dried me out in anyway. It’s made with Himalayan salt, and I thought that was such a cool ingredient. However I didnt like the rest of the ingredient list. There are a ton of essential oils in this. I have them all listed on my Instagram, but there are lots of different flower oils, like lavender and Bergamont, and other oils as well. In a cleanser it’s not as big of a deal, because it is not sitting on your skin for a long period of time, but the fragrance in this is very very strong. I will definitely use this all up, but I wouldn’t purchase this. I give it 3🌟 https://www.instagram.com/p/CV6M1IlPgS1/?utm_medium=copy_link You can check out Instagram for the full review🖤
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

33 Komentar

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Berminyak/Sensitif

So cool that you got to try all three cleansers! Good to know about the essential oils, too - nice review!
upvote

comment

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Berminyak/Sensitif

thanks for sharing your review 😊
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture

Littledarling27

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I got this one too and found it a bit stripping but with a small amount and lots of water I can counteract the feeling..
upvote

comment

TaraSmalls user profile picture

TaraSmalls

Kering/Sensitif

if I were to use this every day it would be too stripping for me, but a couple times a week and a small amount was totally fine for me. I just hate the essential oils in it
upvote

comment

E

eva83

Kering/Sensitif

awesome 😍 thankyou so much for the review 🥰
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!