Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaway

AnisaZulaika user profile picture
picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot65 Dilihat

COMMONLABS x Picky Giveaways

I received this product for free from Picky and Commonlabs in exchange for my honest review. 🌱 COMMONLABS's Vitamin E Calming Ampoule (30ml) 🌱 Main ingredients 72% Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Madecassoside, Gesolza 🌱 Texture The texture is like liquid ( almost watery) green colour and there is no stickiness 😍 This ampoule contains 72% tea leaf claims to treat causes of skin trouble. It is worth a try for people with sensitive, irritating and acne skin. After using this ampoule for 2 weeks for both morning and night routine. I can see a lot of difference on my skin especially with the redness and acne. So in love with the tea tree scent 😍 Gladly no irritation appears on my skin. I also using this ampoule as a spot treatment. I really love the watery texture of this ampoule, totally zero stickiness and can easily absorbed to the skin 😍 It also can calming down my skin redness, reduce the acne, control sebum effectively and leave the skin moisture πŸ’¦ Highly recommended and definitely will purchase after finished it ❀️ Thank you so much picky and Commonlabs for giving me this opportunity to trying out this product ❀️❀️❀️ #Pickyreview #gopicky #pickygiveaway #commonlabspicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

COMMONLABS
Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

star rating

(2081)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Komentar

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Berminyak/Sensitif

Sounds amazing! 😍 You made me even more excited for mine to arrive! So glad you had such a positive experience with it πŸ’•
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Berminyak/Sensitif

Thank you, I hope the product suitable with your skin and can't wait to hear your review soon 😍❀️
upvote

comment

Jezyyi user profile picture

Jezyyi

Kering/Sensitif

very great
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Berminyak/Sensitif

thank youu ❀️
upvote

comment

venuslovesmakeup user profile picture

venuslovesmakeup

Kering/Sensitif

Congrats!✨
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

AnisaZulaika

Berminyak/Sensitif

thank youu πŸ™ˆπŸ’–
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!