picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Info Produk

Beri1872 user profile picture

Beri1872

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

dot876 Dilihat

SPF Moisturizer Plz!!

Hey yโ€™all! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Just hoping to get some help here: Iโ€™ve been on the hunt for a good SPF moisturizer with anti-aging properties, that is also CRUELTY-FREE (Yes, this is a major factor in my cosmetic purchases). My search has been pretty unsuccessful, since Iโ€™ve found many that lack either one thing or another. The only ones Iโ€™ve found that check all my list (from e.l.f.) are actually NOT available in Canada (go figure, just my luck ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„). Anyone has any recommendations?? They are greatly appreciated!! โ˜บ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
upvote

comment

48 Komentar

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

So I am totally with you on the Cruelty Free Factor! So I am an esthetician and I want you to know that when using an a moisturizer with SPF you don't get the proper amount of sun protection. You have to apply quite a bit of moisturizer to get the proper benefits of sunscreen. I tell my clients if they want to use an SPF/moisturizer combo then you should where a brimmed hat or after a meximum of 2 hours reapply a regular sunscreen. Neutrogena, and Cetaphil, and I believe La Roche Posay all javee
upvote

comment

wonderwoman72 user profile picture

wonderwoman72

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I completely agree with you! ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

SCH  user profile picture

SCH

Kering/Sensitif

Iโ€™m loving the CeraVe tinted spf moisturizer!!
Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint

CeraVe
Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint

star rating

(33)

favorite

upvote

comment

iamfarah36 user profile picture

iamfarah36

Berminyak/Sensitif

I donโ€™t think Cerave is completely cruelty free, they do test on animals in some cases!
upvote

comment

Twapslove user profile picture

Twapslove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

this one's my new favorite now..
Block Star Cruelty Free Invisible Daily Sunscreen SPF 30

Bliss
Block Star Cruelty Free Invisible Daily Sunscreen SPF 30

star rating

(70)

favorite

upvote

comment

Twapslove user profile picture

Twapslove

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

@bunnycat not in my case. and I use Ampoule, serum, moisturizer, and then this one. not sure but maybe you'll have to wait for a bit until the other skin care are fully absorbed before putting the next one? I even use primer and my foundation after Sunscreen and works out just fine
upvote

comment

Beri1872 user profile picture

Beri1872

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I do have more than a couple of tinted ones and just plain sunscreens. But what Iโ€™m looking for is an actual moisturizer with SPF.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!