picky logo
Продуктыcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Розыгрыши

Desibrowngurl user profile picture

Desibrowngurl

Жирная

dot94 Просмотров

Picky giveaways

Hey everyone, I'm feeling a bit puzzled... I've been participating in Picky's contests, but I never seem to get selected as a winner. I thought it was based on activity in the app, but my friend who did nothing in the app but participated and posted only 2 discussions till now got selected This is so unfair to the people who put in a lot of efforts. I'm indeed happy for them, but I'm wondering what's going on. Maybe someone can enlighten me? I'd love to understand the selection process better. Either way, I'll keep on participating and hoping for the best!
upvote

comment

6 Комментариев

qilss user profile picture

qilss

Жирная

Sometimes it's beginners luck. Other times it's effort, luck or the country you reside in. If you're from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Africa, Spain, Italy, Greece or the Middle East, then you will have a hard time winning anything on this app because the brands that works with Picky do not ship to these countries due to strict customs regulation and high taxes of these countries. Also, you haven't written a single product review. You can't expect to win if you never wrote a review before. How would Picky be able to tell that you're able to write a good honest review?
upvote

comment

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Сухая

Agree 💯
upvote

comment

dreamsy66 user profile picture

dreamsy66

Сухая

I saw your profile, you haven’t reviews, so you need to be very active, write long detailed reviews, take photos and videos, participating in the discussion chat, but focus on write reviews
upvote

comment

Natje9999 user profile picture

Natje9999

Жирная/Чувствительная

You're very active but you don't have any reviews? How? Anyway, reviews are a very important part of Picky. You won't win anything if you haven't got any reviews published. Just review any product you have at home and make sure to make them long and detailed. And add pictures and videos to your reviews.
upvote

comment

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Сухая

Your discussions look great but you have to write reviews to increase your chances of winning a giveaway.
upvote

comment

Ограниченные По Времени События

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Зрители

Все

Крайний Срок

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Пришло время стать Picky!

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!