Collaboration with skin 1004 | Brand Talk

Brand Talk

Sherley🤍 user profile picture

Sherley🤍

Oily/Sensitive

dot599 Views

Collaboration with skin 1004

Hi Picky Team / SKIN 1004, I’m really excited to apply for this campaign. My skin type is combination, and I often look for hydrating soothing brightening acne-care products. I believe this product will be a great match for my skin concerns. I love creating honest reviews with clear pictures and sharing my experience on Picky and Instagram. If I’m selected, I’ll make sure to provide detailed feedback and high-quality content that can also help other skincare lovers. Thank you for considering my application!
Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil

star rating

4.7

(1829)

favorite

1535

Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

4.5

(1386)

favorite

1643

Madagascar Centella Ampoule Kit

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule Kit

star rating

4.8

(108)

favorite

258

upvote

135

comment

16

16 Comments

korah user profile picture

korah

Oily/Sensitive

I hope they pick you
upvote

2

comment

0

Sherley🤍 user profile picture

Sherley🤍

Oily/Sensitive

We already picked you?
upvote

2

comment

0

itsjhenseen user profile picture

itsjhenseen

Dry/Resilient

Congratulations
upvote

2

comment

0

Sherley🤍 user profile picture

Sherley🤍

Oily/Sensitive

Why my beautiful ? But I'm not picked yet
upvote

2

comment

0

itsjhenseen user profile picture

itsjhenseen

Dry/Resilient

My bad, there’s no campaign yet
upvote

2

comment

0

juicieenaay user profile picture

juicieenaay

Oily/Sensitive

OMG, good luck
upvote

0

comment

0

Sherley🤍 user profile picture

Sherley🤍

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you my dear
upvote

0

comment

0

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!