Help me make Picky App better ✨ | Picky

Picky

PickyDesign user profile picture
picky user badge

PickyDesign

Oily/Sensitive

dot6,049 Views

Help me make Picky App better ✨

Hey Picky Creators 👋 I’m Lomi, a product designer at Picky👩🏻‍💻. I’ve been on the team for about a year, working behind the scenes to make the app easier to use and more enjoyable for you. I know we still have a lot to improve, so I’d love to hear directly from you. I have a couple of quick questions! 🤓 1. What new feature would make you excited to open Picky more often (besides events)? Something fun or inspiring that you’d really enjoy! 2. Is there anything in the app that feels confusing, frustrating, or hard to use that I could help improve through design? Your feedback really matters to me and will inspire what I work on next. Feel free to share in the comments! Thank you so much 💖 Lomi P.S. I’m sooooo happy to see many of you enjoying the improved My Events tab. If you liked that, help me make more improvements like this happen 😊
upvote

640

comment

274

274 Comments

SassyLuxci user profile picture

SassyLuxci

Dry/Sensitive

1. I would love a feature that teaches skincare ugc… cos I think the reason a lot of people don’t get picked for brands collabs (me included) is because we don’t know how to shoot engaging ugc videos. So if picky can collaborate with big influencers that are proven to be great at skincare ugc to reach out the act it would be really nice.
upvote

130

comment

0

leibnitz  user profile picture

leibnitz

Oily/Sensitive

Yes Girl 🙌🏽
upvote

14

comment

0

Raquel1985 user profile picture

Raquel1985

Dry/Resilient

I would love to see more campaigns and content in Spanish, since many people don’t fully understand English. This would make the app more inclusive and much easier to use for everyone.
upvote

46

comment

0

Beautyreceipts user profile picture

Beautyreceipts

Dry/Resilient

I think they should choose there language for that because the app allows you to choose you native language
upvote

19

comment

0

iI user profile picture

iI

Oily/Sensitive

Hey🩷! I love picky but the thing I don't like is that it don't get any chance to faceless creators like me😭 also I got selected once in an event and also got email but products were not delivered 🥹 and pls pls gave chance to new and faceless creators we are here to avail opportunity also🫠
upvote

17

comment

0

Lucybeauty user profile picture

Lucybeauty

Oily/Resilient

I think there should be more language options, because the world doesn't speak English, and creating content in the native language would be much easier and the app would be more popular.🫶🏼✨
upvote

16

comment

0

Iamlexi user profile picture

Iamlexi

Dry/Sensitive

Absolutely and do in any language that’s what brands what right now reach the ones who don’t speak their language I prefer seeing a person speaking my language than AI
upvote

3

comment

0

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!