Picky Membership Update | Picky

Picky

picky user profile picture
picky user badge

picky

Oily/Sensitive

dot12,733 Views

Picky Membership Update

Hi Creators We've given our entire membership system a fresh makeover, and it's all about helping you grow faster. Here's what changed: Tier upgrades just got instant Hit your goals? You level up right away. No more waiting until the end of the month. You earn it, you get it! 6 months to build your momentum We've extended the performance window from the last 3 months to the last 6 months, so you've got more time to show us what you've got. Clearer journey We've redesigned the whole creator journey! See exactly where you are and what's next. No more guessing! Real perks at every level From Brand Connect access to Monetary Bonuses, Social Spotlights, and even being featured in the Picky Club Magazine, there's something exciting to work toward at every tier. Introducing Picky Ambassador Our new invite-only top tier for our most dedicated creators. Exclusive perks, special opportunities, and a retainer program. Could that be you? 👀 Keep an eye on your app store for the Picky app update to see your new badge very soon. We're so grateful to have you as part of this community, and we genuinely can't wait for you to experience these changes firsthand!
carousel
upvote

1166

comment

385

385 Comments

nicoleinium user profile picture

nicoleinium

Dry/Sensitive

Such a disappointment 😞 OMG I been in rising creator now plump to community member! I have so many products need to review now none. I thought it's just a lag but earlier I opened the app still
upvote

117

comment

0

janaopina user profile picture

janaopina

Dry/Sensitive

i have the same problemmmm
upvote

21

comment

0

L

Litzymillan

Oily/Resilient

So disappointed I have been a picky creator for a year and I get downgraded to rookie creator? I lost my benefits. So disappointed with this “improvement”
upvote

34

comment

0

yuna0 user profile picture

yuna0

Dry/Sensitive

Hi ı mailed but ı wanna tell from here too ı was apply to wrongly one event ı wanna cancel ( I thouth it's tiktok event but it was instagram event ) would you help me ?
upvote

9

comment

0

mwari user profile picture

mwari

Dry/Resilient

This is so exciting! I love that tier upgrades are instant now, as it provides motivation to new creators! The 6 months timeline is also great as creators have great times and down times when it comes to performance. I love this update!
upvote

7

comment

0

Jes10 user profile picture

Jes10

Oily/Sensitive

They downgraded your tier again? Or it’s fixed now?
upvote

2

comment

0

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!