Vitamin c | Skin Concern

Skin Concern

ozum user profile picture

ozum

Oily/Resilient

dot278 Views

Vitamin c

Should i buy timeless vitamin c 12% or continue using cosrx 23%. I tolerate well and i wanted to see if i should repurchase or get another brand?
upvote

78

comment

3

3 Comments

O

OrquideaUGC

Dry/Sensitive

I agree with you. If your skin is already doing well with the 23% and you’re seeing good results, it’s better to keep using it instead of changing.
upvote

1

comment

0

ozum user profile picture

ozum

Oily/Resilient

Agree. I have the habit of changing to new products and trying it when i finish it so i guess i should stop doing that
upvote

0

comment

0

Stepha96 user profile picture

Stepha96

Oily/Sensitive

Congratulations
upvote

0

comment

0

fafou94 user profile picture

fafou94

Dry/Sensitive

Congratulations
upvote

0

comment

0

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!