Nexxus Clean & Pure Conditioner | Routine Help

Routine Help

IraBernk user profile picture
picky squad user badge

IraBernk

Oily/Sensitive

dot44 Views

Nexxus Clean & Pure Conditioner

I really like the Nexxus Clean & Pure Conditioner. I especially appreciate that it is free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens, which is important to me because I have color-treated hair and prefer gentler hair products. I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and smooth my hair felt after using it. It also made my hair look healthier and more manageable without weighing it down. I’m very happy with this conditioner and would definitely like to try other products from Nexxus in the future. Overall, it’s a great conditioner and I would recommend it.
carousel
upvote

17

comment

0

0 Comment

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!