Great serum ANUA | Product Info

Product Info

IraBernk user profile picture
picky squad user badge

IraBernk

Oily/Sensitive

dot290 Views

Great serum ANUA

I really liked the Anua Niacinamide 10% + TXA 4% Serum. It felt lightweight and provided great hydration, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. Overall, it’s a nice serum and I enjoyed using it. The only downside for me was that it seemed to clog my pores a little on my forehead, and I started noticing some breakouts there. Because of that, I would be a bit careful using it on my forehead, but overall I think it’s a good hydrating serum.
carousel
Niacinamide 10% + TXA 4% Dark Spot Correcting Serum

ANUA
Niacinamide 10% + TXA 4% Dark Spot Correcting Serum

star rating

4.6

(2914)

favorite

1251

upvote

53

comment

3

3 Comments

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!