Am I the only one? | Giveaways

Giveaways

shalynamber user profile picture

shalynamber

Dry/Resilient

dot8 Views

Am I the only one?

Suspended account. I think it’s really wrong to get suspended when it’s not my fault I didn’t complete campaigns. The Sephora Fully campaigns originally were supposed to give you a coupon code to buy the product, that’s why I applied. Then after accepted, the rules changed to where they were no longer giving codes to buy them, you had to purchase with your own money. I wouldn’t have applied then because I surely didn’t have an extra $120 to buy all those products from Sephora. So to change the rules and then penalize me for not completing the campaigns when I reached out soon as the rules changed stating to them that I couldn’t buy the products. We should have been given the option then to opt out of the campaigns but that wasn’t the case at all. I never even got a response back. Now I’m suspended because I couldn’t buy products. Make it make sense because it clearly doesn’t make sense to me. Anyone else have this happen or am I the only one who couldn’t buy them? I’m just curious. Thanks for letting me rant.
carousel
upvote

0

comment

0

0 Comment

Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!