picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Connect

Suni user profile picture

Suni

Oily/Sensitive

dot345 Views

let's glow up๐ŸŒŸ

Hi there! So it's been 2 years since I've started to create contents at first I was a little bit shy on taking pictures on my rear cam because it can see the whole you - no edit and beautify effect. Just your RAW/BARE face even with makeup on, I can still see my pores and other bumps in my face. But right now, I can proudly say that my skin is getting a lot better because of reading reviews, researching and also studying what are the causes of my skin problems. The beauty standard qualifications has vanished in my mind and I believe that being called beautiful is not only seen on the outside, the thing that matters is how you feel inside. Because everything will go to the flow until you realized that your happy, enough, worthy and confident about yourself. More glowing days ahead of us, hope you can share your best glow-up and products that helped you the most. Here's mine ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

I love this discussion ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

Suni

Oily/Sensitive

thank you so much๐Ÿฅบ
upvote

comment

TRANSCENDENT user profile picture
super picky user badge

TRANSCENDENT

Oily/Resilient

Hi๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ Great post! I especially love this part ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ โ€œโ€ฆbeing called beautiful is not only seen on the outside, the thing that matters is how you feel inside. Because everything will go to the flow until you realized that your happy, enough, worthy and confident about yourself. More glowing days ahead of usโ€ฆโ€ My takeaway from what you said is to love your skin and everything that comes with it, be patient with it, be kind to your skin and yourself overall! You have an AMAZING smile ๐Ÿ˜โœจ Thank you, for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š Hereโ€™s to you, hereโ€™s to all of us on our own unique โ€œglow upโ€๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ”ŠYOU are worthyโ—๏ธ in every way
upvote

comment

Suni

Oily/Sensitive

awww thank you so much๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

DayNKnight user profile picture

DayNKnight

Dry/Resilient

WOWW I LOVE THIS POST!! AND YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Also, I wish that actual bare skin can be normalized! I don't have perfect skin and as a matter of fact, I think no one does? even when it looks perfect to some, the person owning the skin (gosh I don't know how to phrase this) might feel that it is still not great as we are all our own greatest critics. My greatest wish is for everyone to be comfortable in their own skin and not be shamed by it. In fact, not just skin but body image as well. โœจ Let's normalized real skin! โœจ
upvote

comment

Suni

Oily/Sensitive

having a poreless skin or a glass skin is really my dream in the past but right now, looking to all of the content creators out there made me realize that we're all beautiful with/without acne. thank you so much ๐Ÿค—โค
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!