Annie93
Oily/Resilient
these worked the best for me.

The Plant Base
Pore N Turn-Over 28 ABA Toner
4.6
(14)
21

COSRX
Refresh AHA BHA Vitamin C Daily Toner
4.5
(429)
3254

COSRX
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
4.4
(1104)
5258
2
0
Istiqomah
Dry/Sensitive
Thank you for the advice. Ah, I know this Cosrx product. is it that powerful? and what are the steps in your skincare routine if you use these two cosrx? is it different day? or at the same time?
2
0
saskiaskin
Oily/Resilient
This for sure! Start with 1/2 x week and see how you go. It can cause purging so don’t be surprised if your skin gets worse before it gets better.

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
4.6
(640)
1724
1
0
Istiqomah
Dry/Sensitive
Wow, I know Paula's choice, how long will the purging take? is it okay on my dry skin? anyway, thanks you😍
1
0
AinKBeauty
Oily/Resilient
Besides double cleansing, BHA (chemical exfoliator) and niacinamide are the best ingredients for pores. But doing a proper double cleansing (I spend at least 5 mins with the oil-based cleanser) improves the appearance of blackheads and pores a lot.
1
0
Istiqomah
Dry/Sensitive
so you are taking bha + niacinamide? what percentage are you using? I think during this time bha can't be combined with niacinamide content?
0
0
J
jopet
Oily/Resilient
my suggestion is paula's choice bha it super worth it i'm a first timer user

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
4.6
(640)
1724
1
0
Annie93
Oily/Resilient
yeah. the aha bha vitamin C toner is very good for oily skin. it helped to control my excessive sebum production and with this product I started to incorporate vitamin C in my routine. now I use more strong vitamin C, but this product is very gentle and mild.
1
0
